MY HOBBY
Each person has an occupation that they really love, and it is different for each of us. A hobby is an occupation that we never get tired of. Various hobbies help us relax because we enjoy them. As for me, I have several hobbies.
My first hobby is traveling. I always dreamed of discovering the wonders of the world, and now I know Machu Picchu (Cuzco) and Chichen Itza (Mexico).
I know some departments of Peru like Piura, Lambayeque, La Libertad, Cajamarca Tarapoto, Ancash, Lima, Ica, Cuzco and I recently went to see the Peru-Colombia match in Barranquilla (Colombia) and Bogota.
My third hobby is listening to music. When I put on the headphones, I immerse myself in the other world. I listen to music of various genres. Music helps me relax and think about important things. My favorite groups are: Arjona, Morant, Marc Antony (be in peru on september 30 and i already have tickets for the concert)
My fourth hobby is drawing. It's very interesting, especially when it comes to painting, it relaxes me.
In conclusion, I would like to say that hobbies are very useful and interesting. People should have hobbies and enjoy life. I hope you agree with me.




Comentarios
Publicar un comentario